Smoking Gun PR announces new social media manager job in Manchester
As part of the agency’s continual development it is now looking to appoint a social media manager to seamlessly sit alongside the existing team and deliver our ingenious campaigns across a range of digital mediums and integrated with our PR and internal comms functions.
You’ll need to be a creative thinker, a people person with confidence and charisma, a great writer and above all – an excellent, organised account handler.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven record of managing multiple B2C and B2B clients’ social media activity
- Performance managing junior members of the team with day-to-day activities, campaigns and development
- Drafting content planners and blog posts for clients and agency channels
- Copywriting skills must be sharp with the ability to write in multiple tone of voices
- Supporting the senior team with client proposals and and new business development
- Briefing our designer on photography, videography and design to produce content for social channels
- Attending events, stunts and leading client meetings
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest social trends, platform developments and evaluation methods
- Managing relationships with bloggers, vloggers and social influencers
- Setting up and managing paid adverts and boosted content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Fantastic client management skills
- Solid evaluation and analytics skills for reporting
We are looking for someone who has 3- 5 years of fast-paced agency experience and is hungry to get stuck in and produce ingenious work for our clients.
In return, you will receive a great package that includes 25 days holiday, a personal development training budget, bonuses and a great office location in the city centre of Manchester.
This role will involve directly managing staff to plan and implement impactful brand marketing communications campaigns across social and digital platforms. Keeping unto date with the latest trends in technology, platforms and methods of evaluation will come naturally to you as social media marking is your passion and your eyes barely leave your phone or Mac screen whilst you’re awake!
What’s not to love?