Smoking Gun is on the hunt for a social media account executive or senior account executive to join its growing digital team.
We are looking for the best of the best to deliver our ingenious campaigns across social channels. To be a member of The Guns digiterati, digital will be in your DNA, you will be fluent in emoji and you will ooze passion and enthusiasm for creativity, content, measurement and digital trends.
The role will involve:
- Managing social media activity for a number of B2C and B2B clients
- Supporting senior members of the team with day-to-day activities, campaigns and new business
- Drafting content planners and blog posts for clients and agency channels
- Supporting the senior team with proposal development
- Briefing our designer on photography, videography and design to produce content for social channels
- Copywriting skills must be sharp with ability to write in multiple tone of voices
- Attending events, stunts and leading client meetings
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest social trends, platform developments and evaluation methods
- Managing relationships with bloggers, vloggers and social influencers
- Setting up and managing paid adverts and boosted content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Client management and reporting
You’ll need to be a creative thinker, a people person with confidence and charisma, a great writer and above all – an excellent, organised account handler.
We are looking for someone who has over 12 months experience of hands on fast-paced agency experience and is hungry to get stuck in and produce great work for our clients.
In return, you will receive a great package that includes 25 days holiday, a personal development training budget, bonuses and a great office location in the city centre of Manchester.
Send your CV for the attention of Rick or Hayley to jobs(at)smokinggunpr.co.uk
No recruiters please.